Adding nodes to a layer
Adding a single node to a layer
Empty layers are pretty useless. Here’s how to add a node to a layer:
- Select the node you want to add to this layer.
- Click on the to inspect the node’s attributes and layers.
- ‘Toggle On’ the layer under the Layers title to add it to our newly-created layer.
The layer now contains the node, but the layer is still off. Activate the layer.
Adding search results to a layer
You can also add multiple nodes to a layer from the search results:
- Search for nodes you want to add to this layer.
- Click on the to add the search results to layers.
- ‘Toggle On’ the layers title to add it to the corresponding layer.
- Click on the to confirm.