To open the folder:
- Click once to select it.
- Click on the button to open .
To exit the folder:
- Click on the button in the Action bar (in the bottom right-hand corner)
Inside a folder, each tile represents an uploaded file. The status of the file is displayed on the tile:
- Uploading indicates your file is being transfered from your computer to our servers. Do not close your browser!
- Optimizing is a server-side process, which means you can close your browser and come back later, when it’s ready. This step may take anywhere between a few seconds to several minutes.
- FBX, IFC, DAE: these are file extensions. They’re shown while we generate the thumbnail of your file. Now, you can open your file.
- you should finally see the thumbnail of your file.